Project/Job Cost System
The ASP Project/Job Cost System is designed
for use in Municipalities and Special Governmental Districts.
A few of the key system features are:
- Security access by user and password. Each operator allowed
different levels of security by user script.
- Information kept on each account include job number, status,
name, description, job type, customer name, service address,
parcel number, starting date, completion date, and many user
defined miscellaneous fields.
- Budget and actual expense information is kept on month, year,
and life-to-date totals.
- Has the ability to set up charge codes with description,
expenditure number, department, unit price, amount, and reference.
- Posting information includes the job number, vendor charge
code, expenditure type, department, units, unit price, amount,
reference, check number, invoice number, and purchase order
number. This information can also be received electronically from
the ASP Budgetary System, invoice posting.
- Performs automatic month and year-end processing.
- Has the ability to process and print work orders.
- Generates job cost history information by parameters including
job number, date, name, customer number, customer name, service
address, parcel number, status, expenditure, and department.
Information can be displayed in several user-defined formats.